HELLO! Dubai
hej!
A hot summer season started here. I knew it will be really warm here in UAE but rain storms in early days of our arrival here were quite pleasant but now it's hot but couldn't stop us from having a picnic day:). It was really nice to walk or lush green grass and kids had perfect day out.
Above two pictures are common but could not stop myself from sharing as loved what abeauty is hidden around in this desertland.
One interesting feature I found here is shopping with so many new brands I never encountered before in Back home. So a mother who love to shop for kids and home will love warm holidays here.
Until next time
Stay safe and blessed
:)
A hot summer season started here. I knew it will be really warm here in UAE but rain storms in early days of our arrival here were quite pleasant but now it's hot but couldn't stop us from having a picnic day:). It was really nice to walk or lush green grass and kids had perfect day out.
Above two pictures are common but could not stop myself from sharing as loved what abeauty is hidden around in this desertland.
One interesting feature I found here is shopping with so many new brands I never encountered before in Back home. So a mother who love to shop for kids and home will love warm holidays here.
Until next time
Stay safe and blessed
:)


Comments
Post a Comment